The ‘Open Mind ‘ student grants aim to fund internships in INC teams. The grants are aimed at the best masters students.
The INC has already awarded 26 Open Mind grants since 2010.
- Valentin Ritou, Investigating the role of astrocytic Gi GPCR in visual memory. Supervised par Cendra Agulhon, Glia-glia and glia-neurone iteractions in neurophysiology, INCC (UMR 8002 CNRS)
- Solène Moreau, Development of a PNS myelination model by neuron-Schwann cell compartimentalized co-culture on a thermoplastic chip. Supervised par Hugo Salmon, Myelination and pathologies of the nervous system team, T3S (UMR- S1124 INSERM)
No grant was awarded because of the sanitary situation
- Rémi Baroud Recurrent dynamics and competition in basal ganglia. Supervised by David Hansel, Cerebral Dynamics, Plasticity and Learning team, INCC (UMR 8002 CNRS)
- Jules Bernard-Espina Influence de la posture et de l’apprentissage de mouvements de pointage/saisie sur l’intégration multi-sensorielle les transformations sensorimotrices. Supervised by Michele Tagliabue, Spatial Orientation team , INCC (UMR 8002)
- Anne Galland, Impact of perinatal inflammation on neurodeveloppement Autistic spectrum problems, supervised by Juliette Van Steenwinckle, UMR 1141 INSERM
- Florent Klee, Development and Pathologies of Neuromuscular Junctions Team. Supervised by Claire Legay CNPP (UMR 8119 CNRS)
- Alan Montarras, Role of metabotropic glutamate receptors in the timing of Pavlovian conditioning. Supervised by Carole Levenes, CNPP (UMR 8119 CNRS)
- Solène Renault, Role of microgia in synaptogenesis : A study in the zebrafish. Supervised by Nadia Soussi-Yanicostas, PROTECT (UMR 1141 INSERM)
- Ludovic Saint-Amour de Chanaz, Neural activity associated with episodic and semantic autobiographical memory in relation with identity : differences linked to sex and gender in Humans. Supervised by Pascale Piolino, LMC (Université Paris Descartes)
- Botao Peng, Time Series Analysis of Human Eye Movement Data. Supervised by Themis Palpanas (LIPADE) and Zoï Kapoula (IRIS)
- Pauline Calmat, Role of the mTOR kinase in the dynamics of dendritic spines and implications for Alzheimer disease. Supervised by François Darchen and Claire Desnos, Synaptic trafficking group, Neurophotonics Laboratory (CNRS UMR8250)
- Alexandra Pressigout, Comparative oculomery study of the SNARC effect elicited by numerical vs. conceptual linguistic stimuli, supervised by Karine Doré-Mazars (VAC) and Agnès Charvillat (LMC and CPN)
- Maxine Dos Santos, Involvement of antipsychotic muscarinic effects in memory impairments in schizophrenia. Supervised by Pascale Piolino (Laboratoire Mémoire et Cognition, Institut de Psychologie et Centre de Psychiatrie et Neurosciences)
- Yasmine Rabah, Satellite glial cell-neuron interactions in dorsal root ganglia. Supervised by Cendra Agulhon, Glia-Glia & Glia-Neuron Interactions in Neurophysiopathology Team (FR 3636).
- Bertille Somon, Exploring the role of MuSK, a receptor tyrosine kinase and its Wnt binding domain in the Brain. Supervised by Claire Legay, Development and Pathologies of Neuromuscular Junctions Team, CNPP (UMR 8119 CNRS).
- Natalie Busch, Emotional and amneasic troubles and deregulation of the somatostatinergetic networks in two murine models of Alzheimer’s disease. Supervised by Guillaume Martel and Cécile Viollet (Centre de Psychiatrie et Neurosciences).
- Coline Taillefer, Adaptation of ocular saccadic movement in pre-school children. Supervised by Karine Doré-Mazars (VAC).
- Mounira Kharoubi, Specific molecular targetting of protein phosphatase PP1 as a new pharmaceutical approach to spinal amyotrophies. Supervised by Suzy Lefèvre, Toxicologie, Pharmacologie et Signalisation cellulaire (UMR 1124 INSERM)
- Mélina Martial The crawligator : a replacement system for locomotion from birth on. Supervised by M. Barbu-Roth et S. Hanneton, LPP
- Rémi Barroi, Sensorimotor control of Parkinsonian and DOPA subjects. Supervised by P-P. Vidal, CESEM
- Seddik Belkoura (supervised by A. Gorea and G. Mongillo), on the computation of Visual Summary Statistics.
- Janice Hau, Perception of time and the modification of long-term perception by contextual factors – psychophysics and cerebral imaging. Supervised by Andrei Gorea (LPP) in collaboration with Jennifer Coull (Laboratory of Neurobiology of Cognition, Marseille).
- Pierre de Maricourt, The effects of a new antidepressant, Ketamine, on rats and the efficiency of synapses between the hippocampus and the prefrontal cortex. Supervised by Mathieu Beraneck (CESeM) and Thérèse Jay (CPN)
- Mehdi Hichor Steroids/Wnt and myelination and the role of the Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor in myelination. Supervised by Julien Grenier and Charbel Massaad (CESeM )
- Camille Lancelin Postnatal maturation of motor units in mice modified for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Supervised by Frédéric Charbonnier (CESeM)
- Léa Firmin, Structure-function in the primate corticospinal tract: the importance of small fibers. Supervised by Marc Maier (CESeM)