The ‘Open Mind ‘ student grants aim to finance internships within INC teams. The grants are dedicated to the best masters students, and selected on original and interdisciplinary project proposals.
The INC has awarded 17 Open Mind grants since 2010 :
- Botao Peng, supervisors : Themis Palpanas, LIPADE, and Zoï Kapoula (IRIS),
Research topic : ‘Time Series Analysis of Human Eye Movement Data’
- Pauline Calmat, supervisors : François Darchen and Claire Desnos, Synaptic trafficking group, Neurophotonics Laboratory, CNRS UMR8250,
Research topic : ‘Role of the mTOR kinase in the dynamics of dendritic spines and implications for Alzheimer disease’
- Alexandra Pressigout, supervisors :Karine Doré-Mazars, VAC, and Agnès Charvillat, LMC (CPN)
Research topic : ‘Comparative oculomery study of the SNARC effect elicited by numerical vs. conceptual linguistic stimuli.’
- Maxine Dos Santos, Involvement of antipsychotic muscarinic effects in memory impairments in schizophrenia. Supervised by Pascale Piolino (Laboratoire Mémoire et Cognition, Institut de Psychologie et Centre de Psychiatrie et Neurosciences)
- Yasmine Rabah, Satellite glial cell-neuron interactions in dorsal root ganglia. Supervised by Cendra Agulhon (Glia-Glia & Glia-Neuron Interactions in Neurophysiopathology Team).
- Bertille Somon, Exploring the role of MuSK, a receptor tyrosine kinase and its Wnt binding domain in the Brain. Supervised by Claire Legay (Development and Pathologies of Neuromuscular Junctions Team).
- Natalie Busch, Emotional and amneasic troubles and deregulation of the somatostatinergetic networks in two murine models of alzheimer’s disease, Supervised by Guillaume Martel and Cécile Viollet (Centre de Psychiatrie et Neurosciences).
- Coline Taillefer, Adaptation of ocular saccadic movement in pre-school children , supervised by Karine Doré-Mazars.
2012 / 2013
- Mounira Kharoubi (Supervised by S. Lefèvre) Specific molecular targetting of protein phosphatase PP1 as a new pharmaceutical approach to spinal amyotrophies.
- Mélina Martial (Supervised by M. Barbu-Roth et S. Hanneton) The crawligator : a replacement system for locomotion from birth on.
- Rémi Barroi (Supervised by P-P. Vidal) Sensorimotor control of parkinsonian and DOPA subjects.
- Seddik Belkoura (supervised by A. Gorea and G. Mongillo), on the computation of Visual Summary Statistics.
2011 / 2012
- Janice Hau (Supervised by Andrei Gorea) Perception of time and the modification of long-term perception by contextual factors – psychophysics and cerebral imaging, in collaboration with Jennifer Coull (Laboratory of Neurobiology of Cognition, Marseille).
- Pierre de Maricourt (Supervised by Mathieu Beraneck et Thérèse Jay) The effects of a new antidepressant, Ketamine, on rats and the efficiency of synapses between the hippocampus and the prefrontal cortex.
- Mehdi Hichor (Supervised by Julien Grenier and Charbel Massaad ) Steroids/Wnt and myelination and the role of the Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor in myelination.
2010 / 2011
- Camille Lancelin (Supervised by Frédéric Charbonnier) Postnatal maturation of motor units in mice modified for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Léa Firmin (Supervised by Marc Maier) Structure-function in the primate corticospinal tract: the importance of small fibers.